In order to promote the pilot project- inductance built-in heating tracing technology for oil gathering pipeline in Daqing Oilfield, KELESE (Tianjin) decided to invest heavily in the construction of the Beijing Simulation Test Center in Beijing head office.
On the morning of 22th August, 2018, Prof. Pan Yuqi, the company's chief consultant, visited the Beijing head office for on-site guidance and conducted in-depth and meticulous technical exchanges with the company's chief expert Wang Yongxin, project director Ding Qianfeng and business director Wang Lei. Company leaders Jia Kaiming and Rao Jun attended the meeting.
As a predecessor and senior expert in the industry, Prof. Pan fully affirmed the world's first practical significance of the built-in K-SG electric heating system for oil (gas) gathering and transportation and vividly sums up the five “most” of this technology:
1. Maximally optimizing the design of the scheme to achieve the optimal matching between the system and the pipeline network conditions;
2. The production fluid is transported from the wellhead to the gathering station, and the safety measures are optimal. If the condensation is caused by accidents such as production stoppages, weather, etc., the pipeline can be decondensed without adding any facilities;
3. The supporting facilities are the simplest and the total investment is the lowest.
4. Intelligent management, the best energy saving and consumption reduction;
5. Zero emissions, environmental protection and no pollution.